Friday, July 31, 2015

Makeup Faves!

Here’s a few products I use in my everyday makeup routine and my reviews! I recommend these to absolutely everyone! The products I can’t live without:


1. Urban Decay Naked 2 palette – all gorgeous shades that are perfect for day or nighttime wear
2. Urban Decay Naked Basics – also gorgeous and natural matte shades that’ll suite anyone
3. NARS All Day Luminous Weightless foundation – I have this in the shade Barcelona which is a little lighter than my skin tone but it works for me because I contour! If they also don’t have your shade you could always buy a lighter and darker color and mix them. This foundation didn’t surprise me at all when it provided flawless coverage and felt light on my skin.
4. NARS blush and bronzer duo in Laguna and Orgasm – LOVE THIS! Both have a shimmer and look perfect for a summer look. Laguna is dark enough for my light brown skin and Orgasm is a beautiful color! Highly recommend!!
5. MAC Prep + Prime highlighter in Bright Forecast – Matte liquid highlighter that works great. Light on the skin and some coverage. I love this for highlighting my brow bone!
6. Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown – LOVEEE! This would work for anybody even those with thick brows! Anastasia knows brows better than anybody and has the perfect shades and products. Seriously. The brush I use is also from Anastasia and is right next to the Dipbrow!
7. MAC Fluidline eyeliner in Blacktrack – Staying true to its name, Fluidline eyeliners feel so smooth and don’t dry out. A bit more pricey than drugstore gel liners but worth it! Lasts long and looks great.
8. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer – This is a matte bronzer for medium/deep skin. They have a couple other shades for deep and light skin! This is great for contouring if you like to use pressed powders. It has a bit of a reddish tone to it, not orange! Plus it smells like chocolate (;
9. bareMinerals Lash Domination mascara – I have repurchased this over and over again. This is a volumizing mascara that does exactly what it’s meant to!
10. MAC lip liner in Stripdown – GORGEOUS peachy brown color.
11. MAC Satin lipstick in Faux – light pink color that glides on perfectly and is very pigmented. Awesome just like every other MAC lipstick!

- Miranda Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment